Porsche Specialist Classic Technician – GAIN COLLISION / COACHWERKS RESTORATION
Store: GAIN COLLISION / COACHWERKS RESTORATION
Coachwerks Restorations is seeking for a truly passionate Porsche Specialist Classic Technician to join our team. Do you have a passion for the classics and appreciate what they were, from the sound of the engine to how they used to make parts? Do you want to have an opportunity to work on some of the world’s greatest cars? If so, apply today to become part of our winning team!
Why work with us?
- The opportunity to work in a restoration business that is considered one of the best in the world and has many awards to substantiate that claim.
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents.
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives.
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
- No “flat rate”, no “book times” the car is finished when it’s perfect
- On the job training of restoring old cars
- Working on the following: Weber, Zenith, Solex and other carburetors, Porsche and Mercedes MFI, and Bosch Jetronic injection
- Working on air cooled engines
- Electrical system troubleshooting repair and modification
- Working with European cars, air cooled Porsche & Mercedes-Benz classics
- Journeyman level automotive technician with 5+ years of experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in hydraulic systems, electrical systems, engines, drive train and suspension systems.
- Strong understanding of carburetors and mechanical fuel injection.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.