Product Delivery Specialist – Lotus – Vancouver, BC
Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range – which is 100% ‘For The Drivers’ – includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
Lotus Vancouver has an opportunity for a Product Delivery Specialist who will be directly responsible for educating, consulting with and enlightening customers. This position is also responsible for supporting the Sales department in delivering an exceptional customer service experience. The Product Delivery Specialist’s goal is to establish and ingrain the fundamentals of luxury automobile sales from a holistic approach. The Product Delivery Specialist should be passionate about becoming a Lotus expert with a long-term career plan in automotive sales.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group of Companies…
Why work for Lotus?
- We invest in you!
- Competitive compensation package
- Great health benefits and Employee Assistance Program
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Specifically, your responsibilities will be . . .
- Act as the no-pressure liaison between the client and sales consultant
- Inspire our customers with first-class products and services that anticipate their wishes and exceed their expectations
- Assist in all aspects of promoting vehicle features, design and CSI with all clients
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable demonstrations of vehicles including test drives
- Connect with existing customers and prospective customers and invite them to experience the latest Lotus vehicles and technology
- Complete introduction of customer and Sales Manager so that negotiation and finalization of deal can occur
- Ensure that vehicles scheduled for delivery are in pristine condition, ready for an exciting customer experience!
Our ideal candidate . . .
- Is a high-energy self-starter with a great “can do” attitude
- Loves “going beyond” to exceed customer expectations
- Is motivated to excel in a performance-based environment
- Is excited about the possibility of a long-term career in a fast-growing, quickly evolving industry
What you need to be part of our team . . .
- Valid class 5 B.C. driver’s license with standard transmission experience
- Previous retail, sales, or hospitality experience in a luxury environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- A professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Ability to successfully respond to the needs of a diverse client base
Bonus points will be awarded for…
- Broad knowledge of all Lotus makes and models
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.