Product Delivery Specialist – Polestar Vancouver
Polestar is an electric performance car brand harnessing refined performance and cutting-edge technology. Polestar’s focus is on uncompromised design and technology. Passion and emotion drive them; electricity and innovation drive their cars. They innovate constantly and are relentless in their pursuit of the best. At Polestar, the sky is the limit!
We are looking for a Product Delivery Specialist who share this vision to join our Polestar Space team in Vancouver.
What we offer to attract the best to our team:
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive health and dental benefits
- An exceptional facility and team to grow your career
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group of Companies, including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Act as the no-pressure liaison between the client and sales consultant
- Inspire our customers with first-class products and services that anticipate their wishes and exceed their expectations
- Assist in all aspects of promoting vehicle features, design and CSI with all clients
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable demonstrations of vehicles, including test drives
- Connect with existing customers and prospective customers and invite them to experience the latest Lotus vehicles and technology
- Complete introduction of customer and Sales Manager so that negotiation and finalization of deal can occur
- Ensure that vehicles scheduled for delivery are in pristine condition, ready for an exciting customer experience!
What you need to be part of our team:
- Valid class 5 B.C. driver’s license with standard transmission experience
- Previous retail, sales, or hospitality experience in a luxury environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
- A professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Mandarin is an asset
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.