Product Delivery Specialist- Volvo Cars Victoria
Dealership: Volvo Cars Victoria
The GAIN Group has recently welcomed Volvo to the family in Victoria, BC. Volvo Cars Victoria is expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Delivery Specialist to join our team. Drive your automotive career. As we grow, you’ll grow.
The Product Delivery Specialist is directly responsible for educating, consulting with and instructing customers and also for supporting the Sales department in delivering an extraordinary customer service experience. The Product Delivery Specialist should be passionate about becoming a brand product expert with a long-term career plan in automotive sales.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Essential duties not in order of importance (included but are not limited to):
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered within GAIN and the manufacturer
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Exceptional customer service with positive energy and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills one-on-one, over the phone and via electronic communications.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.