Product Expert – Mercedes Benz – Victoria, BC
Mercedes-Benz Product Expert
At Three Point Motors, our values support our vision and shape our culture. We are inspired, empowered, and guided by our core values of passion, respect, integrity, and discipline. Our behaviour is based on honesty, fairness and trustworthiness.
We strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and at Three Point Motors, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their contribution to our continued success.
We have a rare opportunity for a high-energy, enthusiastic Product Expert.
The Product Expert is someone with a passion for the Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Maybach brands. This position supports and complements the Sales team by generating excitement about the possibility of a new vehicle with both existing and potential clients, through enthusiastic, pressure-free product demonstrations.
As our Product Expert, you will increase the sales team’s productivity and effectiveness by assisting with thrilling test drives and conducting vehicle deliveries with a high-quality, systematic approach that allows the Sales Manager to focus on other key aspects of the sales process and customer experience.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be . . .
- Inspire our customers with first-class products and services that anticipate their wishes and exceed their expectations.
- Ensure that customers are always provided with an unmatched ownership experience.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable demonstrations of vehicles including test drives.
- Connect with existing customers and prospective customers and invite them to experience the latest Mercedes-Benz vehicles and technology.
- Complete introduction of customer and Sales Manager so that negotiation and finalization of deal can occur.
- Ensure that vehicles scheduled for delivery are in pristine condition, ready for an exciting customer experience!
Our ideal candidate . . .
- Is a high-energy self-starter with a great “can do” attitude.
- Loves “going beyond” to exceed customer expectations.
- Is motivated to excel in a performance-based environment.
- Is process driven; aligns personal success with procedural efficiency.
- Is excited about the possibility of a long-term career in a fast-growing, quickly evolving industry.
What you need to be part of our team . . .
- Previous retail, sales, or hospitality experience, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- A professional appearance and strong work ethic.
- Ability to successfully respond to the needs of a diverse client base.
- Valid Driver’s License.
* A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.