Receptionist / Sales Admin – Gain Group of Companies Vancouver
Here we grow again! The GAIN Group of Companies is looking for a Receptionist / Sales Administrator as the first point of contact for customers. As a member of our Vancouver team you are enthusiastic about creating a professional relationship with each customer building brand and dealership loyalty with them.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth
- Additional employee benefits include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group of Companies including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision/Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- So much more!
- Ability to follow and comprehend instructions and information
- Capacity to multi-task and answer a multi-line telephone system
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
- Professional appearance
- Ability to accurately communicate to all departments
- Minimum one year of reception and office administration related experience
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Welcome guests in a friendly and inviting manner
- This position is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and administrative functions.
- Uploading photos for all vehicles in stock.
- Manage and reconcile new and pre-owned vehicles on various websites
- Manage price sheets for all in-stock vehicles
- Weekly Facebook features, website features, and priority listings on Auto Trader
- Tracking inventory physical location
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.