Receptionist / Sales Admin – Lotus Vancouver
Lotus Vancouver is looking to add a very important member to our fantastic team!
Our Receptionist / Sales Admin is the first point of contact for customers at Lotus. As a member of our Lotus Vancouver team, you will be passionate about creating a professional relationship with each customer with the objective of creating brand and dealership loyalty. This position is responsible for answering phones, greeting customers, and administrative functions.
Why work with the GAIN Group of Companies? We invest in you!
- We offer competitive wages, medical and dental benefits.
- With us, career advancement opportunities are a reality.
- We have a great, energetic team!
- We offer employee purchase plans, discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- And much more!
What you will do . . .
- Greet and assist customers in person and by phone
- Operate a multi-line phone system and handle incoming calls for all departments
- Provide a central support for all departments
- Prepare and process sales and service purchase orders, bills of sale, price sheets, invoices, etc.
- Enter data, manage, and reconcile filing systems and websites
- Assist with vehicle marketing and showroom merchandising
- Monitor and maintain the customer areas to ensure a clean, professional appearance
What will you need to be part of our team?
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills including superb telephone demeanor
- Empathetic problem solver; able to effectively resolve conflict situations
- Strong organizational skills and accurate with detailed work
- Flexible and open to change; initiative to take on special tasks as needed
- The ability to dazzle customers all day, every day!
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.