Dealership: Volvo Cars
Do you have a passion for the automobile and have always dreamed of being a part of an incredible company that represents some of the most prestigious brands in the world? Has your perfectionistic approach to life helped you advance in your administrative career thus far? Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for numbers unlike any other you know? Does the thought of taking on a challenge excite you? If you’re looking for something different and one that will present you with many advancement opportunities in the future, then the Receptionist/Sales Administration position at Volvo Cars Victoria might be the next career choice for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- An extensive training path within the GAIN Training Academy and their respective brand training curriculums to ensure you get the right tools to lead you to success.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Always welcome guests in a friendly and inviting manner and offer a beverage upon arrival
- Assist in all aspects of event preparation including confirmation calls to customers and preparing documents
- Ensure all sales representatives receive a fair rotation of sales prospects and client visits
- Responsible for taking incoming calls for all departments within the dealership
- Maintain great communication with all departments to ensure
- Always lead guests to the location they are hoping to go or who they’re there to meet.
- Complete Bills of sale for dealer trades
- Update demo depreciation and program support
- Inventory audits
- Uploading Photos for all vehicles in stock. Manage and reconcile new and pre-owned vehicles on various websites
- Check in all new and used vehicles (create stock numbers for Buy-Ins)
- Make up PO’s for the preparation and reconditioning of new and pre-owned vehicles
- Manage new and pre-owned vehicle filing system
- Manage price sheets for all in stock vehicles
- Weekly Facebook features, Porsche website features, and priority listings on Auto Trader
- Tracking New Car inventory physical locations
- Ability to follow and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to multi-task and answer a multi-line telephone system
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable and familiar with the Microsoft Office such as Word and Excel
- Professional, personal appearance
- Ability to accurately communicate to all Departments
- Minimum one year of reception and office administration related experience
- Tuesday to Saturday
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.