Location: Villa Eyrie Resort
Position: Restaurant Attendant
As a member of the Villa Eyrie Resort team, the Restaurant Attendant serves patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; and clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Food Safe Certified
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Adhere to all confidentiality agreements
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.