Elevate your career to new heights with the Villa Eyrie Resort!
The Villa Eyrie Resort, part of the GAIN Group, is committed to excellence, luxury and pushing boundaries to exceed customers’ expectations! We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join this fantastic team!
A career within the Villa Eyrie Resort means you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation & Group Health Benefits
- Career development and Advancement Opportunities
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Employee Discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort and Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise:
- Managing day to day operations of service
- Lead by example and be a pro-active member of the management team
- Ensure cost effectiveness and high-quality food
- Actively build open communication with staff to ensure feedback regarding guest satisfaction
- Conduct informative weekly departmental meetings
- Participate in the creation and achievement of the annual
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness and physical condition of all food and beverage outlets including all departmental storage areas
- Work with Human Resources to recruit, train, coach and manage the performance of team members as necessary
- Daily reporting of the attendance of the Restaurant team on google docs attendance sheets
- Previous Restaurant management experience within a premium Resort or Hotel or freestanding Restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work flexible hours / days
- Computer skills- MS Office, Google Docs, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.