Daytime Restaurant Supervisor – Villa Eyrie Resort
Do you excel in providing outstanding customer service? Do you go above and beyond for all your guests regardless of how unusual the request may be? Do you go out of your way just to make someone else’s day more special? If so, we would love to meet you!
Spend your days working at one of the most beautiful boutique resorts on Vancouver Island. Rated as having one of the best views in Canada, Villa Eyrie Resort features 270 degrees of expansive views overlooking Finlayson Arm, the Olympic Mountains, and Mount Baker. Located only 25 minutes north of Victoria and south of Duncan, this is one unique opportunity you will want to be a part of.
The Villa Eyrie Resort is currently seeking a full-time, Daytime Restaurant Supervisor to join our incredible team. If you are a personable, bubbly, reliable, and professional individual with a passion for providing great customer service, this is the opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Train breakfast team to anticipate and respond to guest needs
- Active open communication with team members and establish a positive working environment between team members and other departments
- Ensure feedback and guest reviews are monitored and responded to
- Adhere to and host departmental training regularly with all new employees; monitor the performance of existing service and support team members
- Work with other departments promptly and effectively with all administrative duties
- Ensure a high standard of grooming, personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Ensure that all members of the team are fully aware of the Liquor Licensing Laws and possess Serving It Right certificates
- Co-ordinate and communicate with Restaurant Manager daily on day’s events and any operational challenges, concerns or negative reviews.
- Schedule staff in accordance with labour standards, occupancy levels and group events
- Conduct informative weekly departmental meetings
- Build and maintain guest rapport throughout length of stay at the Resort
- Project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and employees
- Monitor restaurant operations by actively participating in the service (observe guests, server performance, popularity of menu items etc)
- Inspect restaurant daily to ensure cleanliness, physical condition and functioning equipment
- Ensure a smooth flow of orders throughout service- emphasizing timely deliveries, prioritising of orders and keeping guests informed of delays
- Ensure that all guests are looked after in the most professional and courteous manner
- Ensure beverage and supply stocks are managed according to par principals and rotation
- Developing client relationships and loyalty
- Maintain compliance with government regulations to ensure all COVID procedures are adhered to, at all times
- Ensure that all food and beverage items are correct in Silverware (POS)
- Maintain strict control for all goods and beverages
- Minimum 2 years F&B management experience
- Proven leadership and training abilities
- Strong sales skills
- Experienced in implementing departmental changes and obtaining optimal results
- Knowledge of Silverware (POS) an asset
- Full availability to work any shift, statutory holidays, weekends and be on call as needed
- Great attention to detail
- Personable, friendly and positive go-getter attitude
- Valid driver’s license
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.