Sales and Lease Consultant- Volvo Cars Victoria
Dealership: Volvo Cars Victoria
Location: Victoria, BC
Do you have charisma and find yourself fueled by the excitement of meeting new people? Are you a natural-born conversationalist with a talent for making others feel at ease with making decisions? If so, come and discover the perfect start to an exciting industry!
Volvo Cars Victoria is expanding and we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our sales team.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering competitive medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered within GAIN and the manufacturer
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, wants to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adaptable to all types of people and personalities while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Personable and inviting nature
- Outgoing and unafraid of meeting and engaging with new clients
- Reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid BC driver’s license
- VSA License an asset
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.