Sales Consultant – Gain Group – Victoria, BC
Do you have a passion like no other for luxury performance import automobiles? Are you ready to take charge of your future and your income with an organization that believes its employees are its greatest asset?
If the possibility of a long-term career in a fast-growing, quickly evolving industry excites you, we have an opportunity you don’t want to miss. We will start you on an extensive training path with our GAIN Sales Training Academy that will ensure you have the right tools to support your success.
At the GAIN Group, our values support our vision and shape our culture. We are inspired, empowered and guided by our core values of passion, respect, integrity and discipline. Our behaviour is based on honesty, fairness and trustworthiness. We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their contribution to our continued success.
If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, a bright new career awaits you with the GAIN Group!
Why work with us? We believe in community – our employees, our customers and our local charities.
- Competitive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career in our group
- A fun, positive team environment!
- “Drive your own brand” purchase plans; discounts at our luxury dealerships and the Villa Eyrie Resort and Spa; and exclusive driving opportunities at our world-class Motorsport Circuit
- And much more . . .
What you will do . . .
- Turn interest into desire by matching customers’ needs and preferences with the perfect vehicle
- Proactively seek new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers
- Set and achieve monthly sales and customer service performance targets
Our ideal Sales Consultant is a professional who . . .
- Thrives in a customer-centric team culture
- Is an amazing communicator who loves to network
- Is motivated to excel in a performance-based environment
- Is tenacious, and resilient; sets challenging goals and surpasses them
What you will need to be part of our great team . . .
- A class 5 driver’s licence with clean driving record
- A passion for luxury automobiles
- Honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic
- A great team attitude!
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good work habits; follows processes thoroughly
*A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.