Sales Consultant – Lotus – Vancouver
Lotus Vancouver, one of the newest members of the GAIN Group of Companies, is the only authorized Lotus dealer in BC. Since 1991, we have proudly represented one of the most unique performance brands in the luxury business. We aren’t simply automotive enthusiasts, it’s in our DNA.
At Lotus Vancouver, our culture of excellence spans every level of our business. Taking care of our owners and prospects by ensuring the very best range of products and services, expert guidance and customer relations is at the very heart of Lotus Vancouver. We strive to make every customer a customer for life by performing above and beyond what they expect of us each time they visit. Our recipe for success is an easy one: Treat people well and they will tell their friends and family.
We believe that happy employees make happy customers, and at Lotus Vancouver, we are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their tireless contribution to our continued success.
A career with Lotus Vancouver is an exceptional opportunity in the automotive industry. You will be joining an inspiring and passionate team working with some of the best sports cars in the world.
If this sounds like where you want to grow your future in sales, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced, top-performing Sales Consultant! If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, a bright new career awaits you at Lotus Vancouver!.
Why work with us? We believe in community – our employees, our customers and our local charities.
- Competitive pay, medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career in our group
- A fun, positive team environment!
- “Drive your own brand” purchase plans; discounts at our luxury dealerships and the Villa Eyrie Resort and Spa; and exclusive driving opportunities at our world-class Motorsport Circuit on Vancouver Island
What you will do . . .
- Ensure our customers are provided with an unmatched ownership experience from start to finish
- Proactively seek new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers
- Set and achieve monthly sales and customer service performance targets
Our ideal Sales Consultant is a professional who . . .
- Thrives in a customer-centric team culture
- Is an ambitious self-starter; tenacious, and resilient
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Is an expert negotiator; turns obstacles into challenges and then overcomes them
- Sets challenging goals and surpasses them
What you will need to be part of our great team . . .
- Experience in luxury automotive sales an asset
- A class 5 driver’s licence with a clean driving record
- Ability to drive manual transmission automobiles
- Goal-oriented with a high level of organizational ability
- Dedicated with an entrepreneurial mindset
*A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.