Sales Consultant- Subaru of Nanaimo
Subaru of Nanaimo is currently seeking an energetic Sales Consultant. The award-winning Subaru team is looking to add another team member. This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the fastest growing automotive brands in Canada. If you are a highly motivated individual with a great attitude and like to provide customers with exceptional service, this position presents a great financial opportunity to earn a great income.
If you are in search of personal development and you actively participate in furthering your training and knowledge, fueled by the passion to achieve the best results amongst your peers, then come work at the GAIN Group; a place where likeminded people come together! Subaru of Nanaimo offers a very competitive pay plan, comprehensive training and great daily support from our management team to guide the right individual to success.
If you are interested in a quality of life second to none, with orcas, black bears and an abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife virtually in your backyard; and you enjoy gazing at distant snow-capped mountains while splashing barefoot along softly curving beaches, then Vancouver Island and the Subaru team can offer you a work life balance in one of the most beautiful locations on the West Coast!
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes above and beyond. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent want to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adhere to the very customized sales process at the dealership including follow up and prospecting
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Previous sales experience: preferably automotive sales
- A professional appearance and customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills: well organized and self-motivated
- Valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- VSA license an asset
- Spotless criminal record
Please submit your resume via the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.