Sales Consultant- Subaru of Nanaimo
Build your career in beautiful Nanaimo, BC
Do you have dealership sales experience that you would like to take to the next level? Let us at Subaru show you what loving your job truly means. We are looking for a rock-star salesperson with flare, energy and the passion for the Subaru brand. If you are motivated, the sky’s the limit for potential income at Subaru of Nanaimo. We are one of the best performing dealerships in Canada, with very little staff turn-over.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Competitive compensation and group health benefits
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorship and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their ownership term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent, wants to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adaptable to all types of people and personalities while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance.
- Personable and inviting nature
- Outgoing and unafraid of meeting and engaging with new clients
- Reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- Holds a valid BC driver’s license
- VSA License an asset
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Please submit your resume via the form below
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.