Store: Three Point Motors
Three Point Motors, the award-winning Mercedes-Benz, AMG and Mercedes-Benz Vans Dealership in Victoria, BC, is currently seeking an energetic Sales Consultant. Are you in search of personal development? Do you actively participate in furthering your training and knowledge that’s fueled by the passion to achieve the best results amongst your peers? Do you want to get in where you can exceed your goals while making new ones?
YES? Come work at the GAIN Group, a place where likeminded people come together!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Family Assistance Program for employees and dependents.
- “Drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives.
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
The mission of the Sales Consultant is to build and foster relationships with our clients that goes beyond that of their own term. The GAIN Group and the businesses and dealerships we represent want to be the “preferred choice” for all of our clients and to offer them an ownership experience that goes beyond the initial transaction.
- Adhere to the very customized sales process at the dealership including follow up and prospecting
- Familiarize yourself and remain up to date with product knowledge and monthly manufacturer programs.
- Participation in all product training offered
- Understand the automotive industry terminology and keep abreast of technological changes
- Be proactive by seeking new customers through prospecting and referrals
- Set goals for each month’s productivity; plan and organize how to reach those objectives
- Be a team player and a positive force within the sales team
- Help maintain the sales lot in assuring vehicles are displayed in a neat and orderly manner
- Must enjoy conversations with clients
- Must have the ability to create excitement
- Needs a spotless criminal record and a valid BC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills; well organized
- VSA license an asset but not a must
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.