Sales Lot Attendant – Three Point Motors
Are you looking to start a new career in the automotive industry? Do you have a passion for cars and find yourself gravitating towards anything automotive related? Now is your chance to make the change because Three Point Motors in Victoria, BC is looking for an energetic Sales Lot Attendant to join our team.
As a Sales Lot Attendant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. You also hold the most important role in ensuring the lot is always clean and our customers always have a place to park. You are part of our team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring our customers experience the highest level of service with every visit. You also have the opportunity to drive our amazing luxury brands!
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customer drop-in cars washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner, if supplies are required please report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- A criminal record check is required
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent you from performing the work
Wage: starts at $15.00/hour and after successful completion of probation, you will receive a promotion to $17.00/hour
This position is the perfect starting point to advance your career within the GAIN Group.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.