BMW/MINI Victoria – home to the Ultimate Driving Machine. Local. Dedicated. Passionate. At BMW/MINI Victoria, it’s not just about owning a vehicle; it’s about the “JOY” of driving. Being a part of the GAIN Group, we know that what you make people feel is just as important as what you engineer, and thus we continue to deliver the ultimate car buying experience. At BMW/MINI Victoria, it’s about passion, dedication and the pure love of what we do that helps us make buying a BMW or MINI as exciting as driving it.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join us.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverages
- Competitive industry pay
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring enthusiasm and fun to the team while still motivating, inspiring and maintaining a good structure and morale within the department
- The ability to focus on every client coming to the dealership and ensuring the sales team is following our sales process from start to finish until their needs are filled
- Monitor and supervise the follow up process for every lead channel
- Train, supervise and motivate the sales team to achieve benchmark sales performances and client satisfaction scores
- Support the proven sales process that allows the client to purchase a vehicle in comfort and the team to achieve their goals in sales and F&I operations.
- Participate in on-going training to further advance your abilities, knowledge and skills that may enhance our customer experience and presence within our markets
- Adopt, implement and execute all standards, processes and procedures established by GAIN
- Assist in the planning and execution of group events that will keep your customers engaged and loyal
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and provide positive solutions
- Ability to lead individuals and sales teams while maintaining cohesion, motivation, commitment, and effectiveness
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Willingness to set a great example for all staff in sales and the rest of the dealership, motivating them to get trained, keep ongoing education up and strive for the best results.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.