Sales Manager – Audi Victoria
Audi Victoria is a progressive customer and employee-focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. As one of the leaders in our industry, our dedication to our clients and passion for our product has built our strong reputation. We believe that business is a relationship, not a transaction. This outlook brings loyal customers, long-term employees, numerous awards and industry recognition. We are growing and have a rare opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our team.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth opportunities
- Extensive benefit package
- We believe in the community – our employees, our customers, and our local charities
- A fun, positive team environment!
- Drive your brand – purchase plans and discounts at our luxury dealerships, the Villa Eyrie Resort, and our world-class Motorsport Circuit
- And much more!
What you will do:
- Bring enthusiasm and fun to the team while still motivating, inspiring and maintaining a good structure and morale within the department
- Monitor and supervise the follow-up process for every lead channel
- Train, manage and motivate the sales team to achieve benchmark sales performances and client satisfaction scores
- Lead by example, role play, and encourage all salespeople and F&I staff to follow prospecting, follow-up, and client relation processes.
- Ability to analyze, problem-solve and provide positive solutions
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ensure compliance with brand standards from the GAIN Group of Companies and the manufacturers we represent in everything you do
- Participate in ongoing training to further advance your abilities, knowledge and skills that may enhance our customer experience and presence within our markets
- Adopt, implement and execute all standards, processes and procedures established by the GAIN Group of Companies
- Assist in the planning and execution of group events that will keep your customers engaged and loyal
What you will need to be a part of our great team
- Outgoing with a charismatic personality who enjoys leading a team
- A reliable individual with a strong work ethic
- Ideal candidates have experience with import and luxury brands
- Holds a valid BC driver’s license
- VSA License an asset
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.