Sales Manager – Polestar
Polestar’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles centred around the human experience. Working at Polestar means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Polestar Vancouver, located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, is growing and has a rare opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our team.
The Sales Manager position at Polestar Vancouver is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual with previous sales management experience or a successful sales professional in the luxury auto market. The Sales Manager at our sales space in downtown Vancouver helps lead a small team in a retail space similar to a luxury boutique.
Why work with us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Extensive medical and dental package
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- We believe in the community – our employees, our customers, and our local charities.
- A fun, positive team environment!
- And much more!
What you will do:
The leadership posting of this unique, cutting-edge, design-focused brand will focus on environmental sustainability and support this in team-building and market activities. Our mandate is to offer a genuinely premium ownership experience, and something clients from European luxury and premium brands are used to. Follow-up and client care are vital parts of this sales team, and the Sales Manager will be the person that turns this into a daily routine and reality.
The success of the other key players in the BEV market shows incredible potential for Polestar. If you are a Team Leader that is strong in culture, follow-up and client care and would like to build yourself a future in this thriving part of the automotive industry, we want to hear from you.
What you will need to be a part of our great team
- Excellent communication and leadership skillset
- Sales management experience
- Fun, Enthusiastic personality
- Professional personal appearance
- Must have a spotless criminal record check, valid BC driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.