Our Audi family is committed to excellence. This commitment stems from our knowledge and trust in the Porsche brand. Our team takes great pride in providing all of our customers with the highest level of service. It is our customers that drive us to succeed each and every day.
Audi Victoria is a growing, customer and employee focused dealership offering only the finest automobiles, accessories, and service. We are now currently looking for a Service Advisor to join this fantastic team. Are you in search for personal development? Do you actively participate in furthering your training and knowledge that’s fueled by the passion to achieve the best results amongst your peers? If you are a reliable, honest, organized, success-driven and detail-oriented individual who has a strong desire to learn and to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Group:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Offering the best extended medical coverages within the industry
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including our 11 luxury automotive dealerships, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, MINI and more.
Please note that the following list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and that you may be expected to perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities should the need arise.
- Greet customers promptly and efficiently to determine the nature of their visit
- Communicate effectively to customers the nature of the vehicle’s mechanical problems
- Schedule service appointments
- Answer labour and price related questions
- Effectively explain the details of a work order to the customer
- Provide customers with estimates for both labour and parts
- Periodically check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer when technicians discover additional problems that require customer’s approval to proceed; explain work to be performed and any charges that may be required
- Follow up with work in process to advise customers of their vehicle’s status
- Be responsible for quality control to ensure that work is completed properly and as requested
- Resolve customer complaints courteously and promptly
- Understand vehicle mechanics and be knowledgeable of various warranty programs
- Effectively create and manage work flow and work orders for all internal new and used vehicles and customers when required along with sublet, PDI’S, and Details
- Book all sublet repairs through GAIN’s internal repair centers first, wheels, paint repairs, dents, and detailing
- Ensure all work performed on internals will be processed within 5 working days with a hand-over to sales
- Take complete ownership of all your open work orders to ensure proper billing and coding
- Complete the work order closing process
- Work closely with the Service Manager and Sales Administrator to update internal track sheet daily
- Promote service facilities to encourage repeat business
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Adhere to confidentiality agreements
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.