Service Appointment Coordinator
Dealership: Three Point Motors
Three Point Motors Victoria is looking for a full-time Service Appointment Coordinator. The role of the Service Appointment Coordinator is one of the most important positions within our Dealership. You will be the first point of contact for the customer when making arrangements to book an appointment and thus, your first impression is vital to the success of the entire Service Department.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- Competitive extended medical coverages within the industry
- We value your lifestyle and work-life balance.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allow all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- Follow established processes for all incoming appointment phone calls and emails, outgoing service reminders, outgoing appointment reminders, and customer callbacks
- Tracking and daily reporting of all inbound and outbound calls
- General upkeep of our customer database
- Report to the Service Manager regarding client concerns arising from feedback received during follow up calls
- Assist all departments by focusing on productivities, efficiencies, and client satisfaction established by GAIN and each of its manufacturers
- Maintain a personal call volume that is established by GAIN and is based on skill, length of training and gradual progression
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must possess strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience and success in customer service, sales, call center, telemarketing or automotive
- Demonstrating the ability to interact effectively with dealer personnel at all levels
- Maintain strict confidentiality of customer information, as well as dealership processes, and marketing strategies
- Skilled at building positive relationships over the phone or via email
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.