Are you looking to join a fun an energetic team? Do you have a passion for automotive and a desire to learn all that GAIN Group has to offer? The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and challenges each and every day. Being a part of an amazing team drives you to succeed. We are excited to offer the position of the Service Manager to a person that understands client service, clean and efficient operations, and staff motivation and satisfaction. If this summarizes you and you would like to explore how we can build your next career, we’d love to hear from you.
Who are we?
GAIN Group is unlike any other. We are a diverse group of companies that work together to deliver unique and exceptional automotive ownership and hospitality experiences. With 11 luxury dealerships on Vancouver Island, representing 12 brands, plus a year-round motorsport track facility, a world-class classic car restoration center, a stunning mountainside boutique resort, and an outdoor adventure lodge, the GAIN Group redefines extraordinary. The GAIN Group will challenge you and provide you with constant growth and opportunities each and every day so if you are a motivated individual who is ready to grow with us we look forward to hearing from you.
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunities to expand and advance your career within the company
- Great extended medical coverages
- Competitive industry pay
- Our continued involvement within the community through sponsorships and donations to support our local communities in need.
- Offering additional employee benefits that include discounted rates at all businesses within the GAIN Group including the Villa Eyrie Resort, GAIN Collision, Coachwerks Restoration and exclusive driving opportunities at the world-class Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Maintain highest possible standards of workmanship; advise technicians of dealership CSI on a monthly basis
- Performs Service Advising when required
- Oversees warranty procedures and policies
- Ensures health and safety requirements are met and followed
- Ensure the technicians efficiency and productivity reaches standard levels
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Think strategically and develop operational goals for service
- Applicant must have at least 2 years Automotive Service Management or Assistant Service Management experience.
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to the dealership guidelines
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.