Service Manager – BMW/MINI Victoria
Get ready to build your career in beautiful Victoria, BC
BMW Victoria is excited to announce that we have a rare opportunity for a Service Manager to join our fantastic team. We offer Victoria’s most dynamic and rewarding dealership experience with an attractive compensation package to match. BMW provides the ultimate driving experience, and we complement that with a supportive and collaborative work experience.
To attract the best of the best to join our team, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Ongoing training and development to support your career growth.
- Vehicle purchase and service incentives
- State of the art facilities
- Employee discounts at the Villa Eyrie Resort and the Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit.
- Much more!
- Strong leadership and motivation, and recruitment skills
- Able to effectively build, develop and manage a team to increase production and customer retention
- Makes customer satisfaction a priority by ensuring that personnel interacting with customers are responsive, courteous and respectful
- Plans the objectives of the service department with the General Manager
- Keeps up-to-date on new equipment and tools and makes purchasing recommendations
- Keeps abreast of federal and provincial regulations and municipal bylaws governing the activities of the departments, such as those concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations etc.; understands them and ensures that they are observed.
- Works closely with staff members to find ways to increase the profitability
- Endeavours to promote co-operation and a team spirit
- Evaluate the performance of personnel in the departments at regular intervals.
- Previous management experience in a dealership is required
- Some knowledge of CRM software
- Passion for Customer Service
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound business judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of rules surrounding confidentiality, information governance and data protection
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.