Service Washer – Lot Attendant – Three Point Motors
Everything begins with passion. A passion for life, a passion for adventure and a passion for what you do. So, when it comes to Mercedes-Benz, the inventors of the automobile, you know firsthand, that this brand has the highest level of passion for what they do. Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. While a majority of our group has remained unchanged for some time, we are now finding ourselves in need of growing with the market and as such, we are looking for a Lot Attendant to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, reliable, organized individual who has a passion for providing great service and who would love to become part of a fantastic team, this is the opportunity for you!
How we attract the best of the best to join the GAIN Team:
- All of our dealerships are built to and maintain the highest standards of their brand Corporate Identities.
- Competitive extended medical coverage
- We value your lifestyle and work life balance.
- Every employee has the ability to live out their dreams to achieve the position they desire, provided they follow the designated training paths.
- Offering “drive your own brand” programs which allows all of our employees to drive their “dream car” and understand the products in which they represent.
- GAIN’s continued involvement within the community with sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many others on Vancouver Island.
- The many growth opportunities available to you to expand your career
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a high level of attention to detail while cleaning customer cars
- To ensure customers drop in cars washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum and then returned to the customer in a friendly and courteous manner
- To maintain and keep your cleaning kit in an organized manner, if supplies are required please report to Service Manager or Parts Manager
- To assist with all housekeeping, to ensure lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc. at all times
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract is required for this position
- Must be able to stand and bend for six to eight hours, and have no physical limitations that would prevent them from performing the work.
Position starts at $15/hr and after successful completion of probation, you will receive a promotion to $17/hr. This position is the perfect starting point to advance your career within the GAIN Group.
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.