Dealership: Three Point Motors
Three Point Motors has been a part of the Victoria community since 1964 and with that, we have built an incredible team with many loyal individuals, some of whom have been with us for over 40 years. We are looking for a Shop Assistant to join us. As a Shop Assistant, you are often the first point of contact for our customers. First impressions are everything and this is why we are looking for an energetic, dedicated and passionate individual for this very important role. If you are a multi-tasker with strong time management and people skills, we’d love to hear from you
A career within the GAIN Group means you’ll enjoy:
- A great work-life balance
- Many growth opportunities for you to expand and develop your career
- Competitive extended medical coverage
- Owning your “dream car” by participating in “drive your own brand” programs which allow all of our employees to understand the products in which they represent
- Employee discounts at our Villa Eyrie Resort, Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit and various dealerships
- Being part of a company that gives back to the community through sponsorships and donations to support arts, sports, motorsport, families in need, sick children, hospice and many other programs on Vancouver Island
- Maintain a neat and orderly workshop and lot
- Empty garbage and recycle bins
- Pick up parts for customer vehicles as coordinated with Parts personnel
- Maintain a small inventory of fast moving parts and shop supplies as coordinated with the Parts Manager.
- Assist mechanical service personnel with installations that require two people
- Ensure customer washes are completed in a timely manner with a great wash of the vehicle, rims and a quick vacuum.
- To assist with all housekeeping and to ensure the lot is free of debris, weeds, garbage removal etc.
- Assist in the shuffling of vans to ensure the lot is always properly represented
- Ensure there is always parking available for customers throughout the day
- Adaptable to all weather conditions while maintaining a presentable and professional appearance
- Must be personable and able to make all clients feel comfortable with a positive impression
- Must be reliable with an exceptional work ethic
- Ability to multitask while using time management skills to complete tasks efficiently
- Excellent communication skill
- Physically fit and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Experience driving vehicles with standard transmission is an asset
- A criminal record check and driver’s abstract report will be required upon hire
Apply through the form below:
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.