Sprinter Van Technician
Three Point Motors is growing and we are looking for an experienced Van Technician to join our progressive and growing team. The successful candidate will be part of a great team working on one of the best automotive brands in the world in one of the best cities in Canada.
As a Technician with the GAIN Group of Companies, you will enjoy working in state of the art facilities with the latest equipment and technology.
What we offer to attract the BEST team:
- Competitive Compensation ($40.05/sold hour)
- RRSP Contributions
- Relocation assistance
- $2,500.00 sign-up bonus
- Extensive benefit plan
- State of the art facilities
- Comprehensive training
- Employee discounts at all GAIN Group of Companies locations
- Much more!
- Red Seal Journeyman Technician
- Sprinter/Cargo/Passenger van experience preferred
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license
- Perform complex electrical and mechanical diagnosing
- Provide excellent quality service on all mechanical and electrical repairs
- Provide superior service to customers by having a high level of communication skills and working effectively in a team environment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor and or foreman
- Perform diagnostics on diesel and gas engine maintenance alignments, diesel repairs, brakes, air conditioning
- Road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.