Warranty Administrator / Saturday Receptionist – BMW / MINI Nanaimo
BMW/MINI Nanaimo is looking for a Warranty Administrator/Saturday Receptionist with the passion for the BMW/MINI brand to join our team.
Let us show you what loving your job truly means. At BMW/NINI Nanaimo we believe that a fun-filled, exciting environment leads to productivity. We don’t look at BMW/MINI Nanaimo as just a place to work but a place to express your unique abilities, individuality, and to have fun! We believe in a healthy work-life balance and aspire to create experiences that motivate our team to make a difference.
The Warranty Administrator/Saturday Receptionist is responsible for facilitating all vehicle warranty related issues and educating customers regarding warranty services by making sure that all information on the warranty claim is correct before submitting. Please see below a list of essential job duties.
- Determine and enter the applicable labour operation codes, failure codes, and/or other administrative data required and enter them on repair
- Review every warranty repair order written for proper completion, accuracy and eligibility according to the applicable policies and procedures manual.
- Work closely with managers, advisors, techs, and body shops to make sure proper procedures are followed and adapting procedures as necessary
- Reconciliation of warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule
- Follow up with the factory, distributors and managers regarding unpaid claims
- Ensure techs are paid properly for work performed
- Communicate with parts department to ensure parts are dealt with properly in a timely manner
- Be familiar with current manufacturer and company policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the manufacturer’s designated warranty representatives with which the dealership conducts business.
- Check each repair order against the vehicle’s service history to avoid making duplicate claims.
- Keep abreast of all factory recalls, announcements, and procedures in order to maintain leading-edge efficiency and high productivity
- Valid BC driver’s license and clean driving abstract
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of service and auto parts to verify proper documentation of repairs for warranty coverage and payment
- Ability to read, interpret and work within the confines of legal binding contracts
- Accounting knowledge (payables & receivables)
- Basic payroll knowledge
- Self starter who works well with little to no supervision to hit numerous tight deadlines
- Ability to comprehend and follow complex instructions and information
- Analytical and able to work in a constantly changing work environment
- Creative problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Well organized
- Professional phone etiquette and excellent oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Office such as Word & Excel
- Professional personal appearance
If the above describes you then don’t miss your opportunity to be a part of an ever-expanding company such as the GAIN Group, please complete the form below.