We are — you, your neighbours, your friends or family.
The Saanich Peninsula Hospital is a vital part of our community and after 29 years of work, we see a strong sense of ownership on the part of residents of the peninsula. Our loyal and supportive donors have helped fund no less than 8 major renovation or construction projects and purchase hundreds of pieces of equipment. It’s our hospital.
– Board President Gordon Benn
To provide up-to-date equipment and facilities, to support the Saanich Peninsula Hospital in promoting healthcare excellence.
For every person on the peninsula to feel that the Saanich Peninsula Hospital is their hospital.
▪ Focus on our mission and be accountable to our donors
▪ Demand both improved financial performance and efficiency
▪ Provide value to the community by demonstrating integrity in all Foundation dealings
▪ Give back as much as possible to the community
▪ Be agents of change, innovation and entrepreneurship